Terms and Conditions
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness, or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third-party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
- the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval, or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
- the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be:
- embedded in or ‘framed’ by any other website, or
- otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
This informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the GeneratioNext Propane Pros website. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the website.
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, phone number, email address, physical address, geographic location (latitude and longitude), etc. GeneratioNext Propane Pros is the sole owner of the information collected on the website.
We will not share your Personal Information with a third party unless deemed necessary to fulfill your request, and we will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, or disclose any non-public Personal Information about you to anyone, except as required under law. Personal Information may be shared for necessary function of the website with approved third parties including registered employers, program sponsor organizations, and external third-party companies for program marketing purposes.
Protecting Your Information
GeneratioNext Propane Pros takes reasonable steps to protect all Personal Information provided through our website. Passwords are encrypted and transmitted securely, although no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure on this site or through third-party plugins. We also safeguard your privacy offline; we educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy, and we maintain procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect non-personally identifiable information that will help us to improve your experience on our website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, it may limit your ability to use certain portions of our website.
GeneratioNext Propane Pros may collect data regarding user activity and usage while on the site.
GeneratioNext Propane Pros includes links to external websites. We are not in control of or responsible for the content on external websites, and we will not be held liable for any issues that may arise as a result of using these external sites.