Propane Companies & Propane Employees Are Holiday Heroes
December 19, 2020
The holidays are an emotional time of year, especially in 2020. Homeowners are looking to bring some more stability and security into their homes, and that starts with the basic need for warmth and safety. That’s where propane companies and their employees come in. Propane companies are working hard to ensure every propane customer has the fuel they need to stay safe and warm.
Start a Career That Makes a Positive DifferenceEver wonder how you could enjoy a meaningful career that spreads joy and positivity to your local community? Here is a little bit about how each of the major careers in the propane industry make a big difference during the holiday season.
- Propane HVAC service technicians deliver security. When a homeowner’s furnace, boiler, or water heater isn’t working, it’s constantly on their mind. Propane HVAC service techs can swing by to save the day and keep the customer’s family warm and their property safe.
- Customer service representatives offer customer satisfaction. When customers have a compliment or concern, the customer service reps will be the first to know. Your service could turn their day around!
- Propane delivery drivers provide warmth. It’s hard to keep a propane-heated home warm without reliable propane gas delivery! These drivers brave the elements to provide homeowners with the warmth and security they crave during the holidays.
- HVAC sales representatives help customers save more. Most homes could use upgraded comfort equipment—qualified sales representatives can do just that! These experts recommend and size new systems to help customers stay safe and warm through the coldest months.
- Service management leaders ensure a fulfilled team. Anyone can get stressed during the holidays, and that includes your coworkers. Propane service managers can help delegate and allocate time to ensure their employees don’t experience winter burnout.
- Apprentices and interns relieve stress from propane company employees. Everyone loves having an extra helping hand around! Apprentices and interns help alleviate the stress that can pile up during the busy season.