Truck Service Manager
Company Description One of the fastest growing private companies in America today, Westmor Industries, Inc. designs and manufactures bulk material processing and handling solutions for a global market. We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team passionate about stewardship, driven to innovate and embrace a culture of freedom that inspires care of customers and each other. Job Description A Service Manager is responsible for completing the following duties:
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the branch’s Truck Services Department
- Sets, maintains, and communicates the daily and weekly schedule to the service techs and the sales and management teams.
- Plans, directs and controls the activities of the Truck Services Department to ensure the overall needs of our customers are met.
- Responsible for continuous improvement activities
- Within the Company’s overall plans and policies, establishes short and long term operating objectives for the Truck Services Department
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing employees for both the new production and the service technicians.
- Promotes safe work habits and ensures that safety rules are followed
- Coordinates the processing of warranty claims with customer service and purchasing and administers warranty and policy adjustments in the most fair and honest manner for the customer
- Build key working relationships internally with engineering, operations and sales to ensure that excellent internal customer service skills are delivered
- Ensure there are robust processes and systems in place to deliver day to day management of team to ensure delivery of high performance of customer satisfaction
- Manage new production team, service repair team and daily operations to pre-established goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years experience in heavy duty truck equipment or refined fuel truck equipment
- Must display excellent leadership and communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Uphold company core values
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective project management skills
- Willingness to help out where needed
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical insurance - company covers 75% of premiums
- Dental, and vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K retirement account with 5% company match
- On the spot bonuses up to $100
$80,000 - $90,000
One of the fastest growing private companies in America today, Westmor Industries, designs, manufactures and supports storage, transport and dispensing solutions for petroleum, propane and other liquids and gases. We are a young, energetic and entrepreneurial team passionate about stewardship, driven to innovate and embrace a culture of freedom that inspires care of customers and each other.
Job Tags: Baltimore, Management, Truck Service, Westmor
Last updated: August 23, 2022