- Transfer, collect, load and deliver propane, product to and from containers (bulk truck, tanks and/or cylinders) for customers.
- Collect customer signatures/stamps and payments for deposit if necessary.
- Offer customers brochures with basic price lists and a contact number.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle.
- Leverage technology where available to: Monitor and track the transfer of propane inventory, tank levels and container sizing; accurately record and print delivery tickets for customers for product delivered; accurately complete and submit daily driver report where necessary.
- Maintain equipment to the highest level of safety standards, reporting any mechanical issues to the Fleet Manager/Dispatcher. Conduct and, if applicable document, pre and post vehicle inspections, site inspections and visual tank inspections.
- Collaborate with the Dispatcher frequently for routing and scheduling information. Notify the dispatcher of any product, customer, routing, scheduling or safety issues immediately to obtain their guidance and instruction on how to resolve the issue or situation.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- CDL Class B with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Current DOT medical certification
- Medical, dental, vision insurance - Single plan is free
- Retirement planning and profit sharing
- Employer paid short/long term disability
- Employer funded HSA account
- Employer Sponsored - Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement - Access to in-house learning portal
- Convenient casual dress environment
$40,000 - $50,000
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/customer/www/nextgenpropane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/generationnext/single-jobs.php on line 52
- vision insurance - Single plan is free
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
Superior Plus Propane
Our People Are Our Greatest Asset
Job Tags: Cdl License, Driver, HazMat Endorsement
Last updated: 2022-06-17 15:10:07