Join Our Team!
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join the team! Superior Plus Propane is a premier propane company with exceptional employees who look out for one another's safety. Our diverse, committed, and talented team is driven by our "Superior Way" internal processes that ensure a great work environment.
- Primary duties include propane service and tank installation.
- Able to identify and correct any leaks from the tank to equipment connection.
- Respond to customer emergencies as needed
- Rotate “on-call” status during evenings and weekends as needed
- Perform tank maintenance on spare tanks located in the plants in preparation for putting them in service.
- Complete tank inspections and repairs at customer locations.
- Will be cross-trained to assist with bobtail truck propane deliveries as needed
- Consistently communicate proactively with the Service Manager, CSC Manager, Dispatcher, Sales reps, drivers, and customers as necessary
Quarterly Safety Bonuses
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years propane/oil service preferred; HVAC
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- CDL (driving service tech. vehicle); preferred Hazmat/ Tanker endorsement
Superior Plus Propane has a vision to be the Premier Propane distribution company within the United States. To that end, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service to ALL of our customers both internal and external. We have a collaborative work style and we make decisions based on analytics and best practices. Superior encourages work/life balance as seen in our above industry standard PTO program as well as the flexible work schedules we offer.
Our benefits package is designed with the employee in mind and includes: wellness initiatives, excellent health coverage, generous paid time off, flexible scheduling, and much more!
• Medical, dental, vision insurance - Single plan is free
• Retirement planning and profit sharing
• Employer paid short/long term disability
• Employer funded HSA account
• Employer Sponsored - Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement - Access to in-house learning portal
• Convenient casual dress environment
$40,000 - $50,000
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/customer/www/nextgenpropane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/generationnext/single-jobs.php on line 52
- vision insurance - Single plan is free
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement