Heating Fuel Drive
Title: Heating Fuel Driver - Propane Position Overview: The Heating Fuel Driver is responsible for accurately delivering propane to residential and/or commercial establishments. Position Requirements:
- Complete assigned delivery routes in a timely manner.
- Maintain vehicle appearance and cleanliness.
- Perform routine maintenance of vehicle as needed.
- Ensure accurate delivery of fuel to correct customer.
- Accurately and neatly complete customer delivery information.
- Complete daily DOT pretrip vehicle inspections.
- Obtain and maintain required medical certifications.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Thorough knowledge of Hazmat codes and their proper application.
|· This position requires a person who possesses very good communication skills who can positively represent the business. · Very good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities during seasonal busy periods. · A good driving record is required. · Ability to work overtime when needed to support seasonal customer demands. · 2 years of Truck Driving experience. · CDL class B with hazmat, air brake, and tanker endorsements. · Valid driver’s license. · High school diploma or equivalent. · Successful completion of a certified DOT physical. · Must pass random drug testing. · Able to lift up to 50 pounds when required.|
$50,000 - $60,000
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Medical and Dental
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent communication Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Kimball Fuel is a full-service energy company located in Great Barrington, Massachusetts that has been family owned and operated for more than 70 years. Our team provides quality home heating oil, bio fuel, propane, and heating system service and installation.
Job Tags: Airbrake, Cdl License, Hazmat, Tanker Endorsement
Last updated: July 7, 2022