Fuel Delivery Driver – CDL A or B with HazMat and Tank Endorsements
Location: Vestal / Binghamton Area Position: Home Delivery Driver Reports to: Driver Dispatcher Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include and are not limited to:
- Must possess and maintain a valid CDL A or B driver’s license with Tank and HazMat endorsements.
- Maintain a valid DOT physical card.
- Be capable of repeatedly climbing in and out of the cab, and dragging a petroleum filled hose several feet.
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction on a daily basis while interacting with customers.
- Possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads gasoline, oil and propane products to and from specified destinations.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures 100% of the time.
- Complete daily and monthly paperwork requirements in order to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets 100% of the time.
- Constantly work in outdoor weather conditions with exposure to oil and/or propane fumes and the elements.
- Follow all DOT and HazMat regulations, Mirabito safety standards and policies 100% of the time.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable incidents 100% of the time.
- Maintain safety and compliance records 100% of the time.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-functional evaluation.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Be capable of maneuvering equipment and materials in excess of 300 pounds with use of proper mechanical devices and/or additional man power.
- Deliver gasoline, oil, and propane products to customer base.
- Follow route and time schedule that is provided by the Dispatcher on a daily basis.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle in accordance with company standards.
- Provide services and interact with customers to ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best possible satisfaction.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Inform customers of new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports according to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Participate in any required job training and/or certifications and safety meetings.
- Report to work as scheduled with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
- Attend job related training and informational seminars as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- CTEP qualifications-if not currently certified will need to obtain within 1 year of employment and maintain these certifications.
- Prior driving experience preferred.
- Prior experience with HazMat material preferred.
$50,000 - $60,000
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED ENERGY PRODUCT PROVIDER Since 1927, Mirabito has been family owned and operated. Mirabito provides energy products for families and businesses throughout upstate New York, Western Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Mirabito Energy Products offers a variety of products including heating oil, propane, natural gas, coal, gasoline, diesel fuels, and kerosene. In addition to being an energy provider, Mirabito owns and operates 108 convenience stores throughout Central New York, making Mirabito a convenient stop for customers and one of the largest convenience store chains in Central New York. At Mirabito, we are proud of our history and of all our Mirabito family of companies. Our customers are the most important element to our success and we strive to understand and meet their needs. If we can be of service to you, whether it’s for energy products or gas and groceries on the way home, we’re there to help. We also offer a complete line of home heating equipment, installation, and service.View All Positions by
Job Tags: Cdl License, HazMat Endorsement
Last updated: May 19, 2022